It's You (by SuJu edited by France)
It is you ( only you)
It is you (it is you)
It is only you (only you)
It is you (it is you)
i don't need anyone else,
you are my only love (it is you)
when you ask me this again,
the answers is still you (It is you)
even if you already have
another love (it is you)
i cant forget you,
i cant turn back around now
Oh~ (it is you)
at that moment my eyes
it making me blind (it is you)
the moment my heart
was captured by you (it is you)
i will never regrets, i..
i choose you (it is you)
that's right, it is only you (it is you)
Oh now!
whatever anyone say,
i really dont care right now
(Oh!)
whoever that curses me,
i will only look at you
even when i live again,
you're the only one i choose
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
Oh now!
when you tell me you love me,
thousands and millions of times,
even when my heart sets on fire,
my lips are dry away
even when i'm born again,
i'll be waiting here for you
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
And I..
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
(It is you)
I don’t need any words from you,
it is just you
“ It is too late “ , but for me
it is just you
I know our love is wrong
but you please trust me,
I will not give up,
I can’t let you go now, dear
Ah Ah
My lips, are cold as
you can see, its blue
I cry out to find
just to find your Love
I tried to call you,
but you never reply,
I will be here for you
Oh now!
whatever anyone say,
i really dont care right now
(Oh!)
whoever that curses me,
i will only look at you
even when i live again,
you're the only one i choose
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
Oh now!
when you tell me you love me,
thousands and millions of times,
even when my heart sets on fire,
my lips are dry away
even when i'm born again,
i'll be waiting here for you
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
And I....
Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you
Now, For me, it is you, only you
Why don’t you know,
why don’t you know?
For me, it is you, only you
You!!!~~~
whatever anyone say,
i really dont care right now
(Oh!)
whoever that curses me,
i will only look at you
even when i'm live again,
youre the only one i choose
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
Oh Now!
when you tell me you love me,
thousands and millions of times,
even when my heart sets on fire,
my lips are dry away
even when i'm born again,
i will always be with you
(tic toc tic toc)
even the time goes by
Oh Now!
It is you ( only you)
It is you (it is you)
It's only you (it is you)
your the one
I've edited the lyric vers... luks the same but i edit abit... hope u like it

No comments:
Post a Comment